2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath / Private Hot Tub / Mountain Views
This cozy cabin is surrounded by Woods, Mountain Views, and lots of land to explore. You will be in the heart of the Central Rocky Mountains where all of the outdoor activities are located. The cabin has a large living room with a wood-burning stove, a master bedroom and bathroom downstairs and a kitchen that is well stocked. Upstairs, there is another queen size bed as well as a queen futon sleeper. The hot tub outside has magnificent views of the mountains. It is the best of both worldsyou can be secluded and isolated in the beauty of the mountains but still just minutes from Fairplay where you can shop and dine. Breckenridge is just 25 minutes away.
In winter, (4 wheel drive is recommended but not essential), there's Breckenridge world class skiing within 25 minutes. Numerous other ski venues (Copper Mtn., Keystone, Vail, Monarch, Ski Cooper) are within another 1/2 an hour. Other winter activities nearby include cross country skiing, snow-mobiling. During the summer, there's white water rafting, hiking, ATV trails, biking, fishing, hunting, and camping. You can relax and just enjoy the natural beauty or head out to the nearby towns/resorts/parks, and enjoy the unlimited winter and summer activities the area has to offer.
Fairplay (just 3 miles away) is the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include hiking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity in the summer or in the winter. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/ large lots for plenty of seclusion. Adjacent to BLM Land.
* Breckenridge ... ski, snowmobile, fish, horseback riding, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeeping, rafting - 30 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 15 min. NE
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 3 min. E
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 1.5 hours SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 1.5 hours SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but
Cleaning Fee is $75 and Damage Waiver is $45. Sales Tax of 3.9% applies as well as a processing fee of 3.2% if paying by credit card.
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Queen Beds
• CD Player
• Cell Phone
• DVD or VCR
• Gas Grill
• Gas Stove
• Mountain Views
• No Smoking
• Pet Friendly
• Private Hot Tub
• Queen Futon
• Satellite TV
• Wooded Lot
Please check our Calendar for Availability.
For more information, click to .