Creekside Retreat - On Property Fishing on Private Pond and Sacramento Creek
Creekside Retreat is an adorable cabin located in Valley of the Sun which is one of the more prominent developments in Park County. The home is only 25 minutes from Breckenridge with easy access to Highway 9. The home has 4 bedrooms and one bath. It is on a wooded property overlooking Sacramento Creek and a private pond - both of which allow fishing. The pond has a series of waterfalls going from the Creek to the pond. The back of the property is absolutely gorgeous. It is very common to see Moose, Elk, and Deer.
The home has a family room with a gas stove open to the kitchen which has additional island seating. This kitchen has everything you will need for an enjoyable stay including new appliances. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs which both have queen size beds. There is a full bathroom down the hall with a shower/tub combination. The main floor has a kitchen, large dining room, a spacious sitting room with satellite TV and a gas stove, two bedrooms with queen beds, and a full bath. Plenty of games and movies are provided for your enjoyment and relaxation. On the upper level, there are two bedrooms in the loft. One bedroom has two twin beds and the other has a full bed. Kids will love this loft area. It has a ladder going to the loft which is attached to the wall so it is quite safe but please monitor the kiddos while climbing up and down (not recommended for small children). There is a deck with a heater and a gas grill. The mountains are behind the home to the North and West.
The outdoor area behind the home is a place you will want to spend a lot of time relaxing. There is a porch on the front of the home which has gorgeous views of the creek and private pond. The backdrop for the home is white-capped mountains. There is also a propane heater and a gas grill on the porch. There is lots of room to relax and watch for moose!
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Property has a private pond and fishing on Sacramento Creek. Also, Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 30 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 25 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities.
You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Cleaning Fee is $75 and Damage Waiver is $45. Sales Tax of 3.9% applies as well as a processing fee of 3.2% if paying by credit card.
• 1 Bath
• 1 Full Size Bed
• 2 Queen Beds
• 2 Twin Beds
• 4 Bedrooms
• Ceiling Fan(s)
• Cell Phone
• DVD or VCR
• Fishing On Property
• Gas Grill
• Gas Stove
• Lake View
• Mountain Views
• No Smoking
• On Stream or River
• Pet Friendly
• Satellite TV
• Wireless Internet
• Wooded Lot
Please check our Calendar for Availability.
For more information, click to .