2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Private Hot Tub / Game Room
Escape to Kamani Cabin (Built March 2009)located on 6 acres in Indian Mountain just outside Jefferson, CO (25 minutes East of Fairplay). Enjoy peace and quiet and spectacular Rocky Mountain views from the large deck overlooking the Aspen, Pine and Fir trees. Close to everything but also excluded and private. Animal sightings include deer, elk, bear, coyotes, eagles, rabbits, squirrels and birds galore.
This family or romantic getaway offers modern amenities with a rustic feel. Catch up on a novel in the loft, play a board game in the great room in front of a wood-burning stove, roast marshmallows in the campfire pit or play Ping Pong, Table Shuffleboard, Foosball, Basketball Pop-a-shot, and darts in the walkout basement. Minutes away you can snowshoe, hike or bike in the Pike National Forest at Kenosha Pass, go trekking through the Lost Park Wilderness Area, go 4-wheeling over Mosquito Pass (the old Stagecoach route to Leadville), enjoy horseback riding or fish in one of 4 area reservoirs, a mountain lake or along the Tarryall river.
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* On Property ... Sledding-small hill on property/Flat open space for activities
* In Subdivision... Old Ski Area now Play Ground/18 hole Frisbee Golf and Awesome Sledding Hill
* Breckenridge ... ski, snowmobile, fish, ride, golf - 55 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 60 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeeping, rafting - 75 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 15 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 25 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 75 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Cleaning Fee is $100 and Damage Waiver is $45. Sales Tax of 3.9% applies as well as a processing fee of 3.2% if paying by credit card.
• 2 Baths
• 2 Queen Beds
• 3 Bedrooms
• CD Player
• Cell Phone
• DVD or VCR
• Foosball Table
• Gas Grill
• Local Phone Service
• Mountain Views
• No Smoking
• Pet Friendly
• Ping-Pong Table
• Private Hot Tub
• Queen Futon
• Satellite TV
• Wood Stove
Please check our Calendar for Availability.
For more information, click to .