3 Bedrooms/3 Baths with Game Room, Hot Tub, Gorgeous Wooded Lot with Views
This fabulous custom home is located in Placer Valley which is one of the most prominent developments in Park County. The home is only 15 minutes from Breckenridge with easy access to Highway 9.The roomy 3 bedroom and 3 bath home is on a wooded property overlooking the mountain ranges to the North and East. The home has a spacious living area with a wood-burning stone fireplace open to the huge dining area and kitchen. The huge gourmet kitchen has gorgeous mountain views. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs including the master bedroom and bath. Both bedrooms have a queen size bed. The main floor has a kitchen, laundry room, large dining room, and a spacious living room with satellite TV and a wood-burning fireplace. The dining room and living room have double doors opening onto the wrap-around porch overlooking the mountains. The entire wall of the living room and dining room is glass windows with views of the surrounding mountains. On this level, there is also an adult sitting area to relax in. It has a sofa and a game table for cards or just relaxing while working a jig-saw puzzle.
Downstairs there is a huge game room with a ping-pong table, wet-bar, satellite TV, Stereo and access to the beautiful hot tub on the back porch. There is a brand new sleeper sofa in the game room. There is also a private bath in this room. Next to the game room is a third bedroom with trundle beds that sleep 2 people (or can be made into a king bed.
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include hiking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more. If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp". This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 15 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 45 min. SW * Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 35 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Cleaning Fee is $150 and Damage Waiver is $45. Sales Tax of 3.9% applies as well as a processing fee of 3.2% if paying by credit card.
• 15 Minutes to Breckenridge
• 2 Queen Beds
• 2 Twin Beds
• 3 Baths
• 3 Bedrooms
• Cell Phone
• DVD or VCR
• Mountain Views
• No Smoking
• Ping-Pong Table
• Private Hot Tub
• Recreation Room
• Satellite TV
• Wet Bar
• Wood-Burning Fireplace
• Wooded Lot
Please check our Calendar for Availability.
For more information, click to .