2 Bedroom/1Bath/Crib/Wood Stove/Secluded/Views
This charming cabin is located in Valley of the Sun which is just 5 minutes from Fairplay and 25 minutes from Breckenridge in Park County. The cabin has 2 bedrooms, one bath, a family room, a dining room and a loft. It is on a wooded property overlooking the snowy mountain ranges to the West and North. The cozy living area with a wood-burning stove and is open to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen has gorgeous mountain views and lots of light. There is a large bedroom upstairs with lots of room. The separate loft has a TV and cozy seating. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a private balcony with amazing views. The owners have provided lots of games for entertainment or you can relax by the cozy wood stove after a day of skiing.
The home is in the center of many of the main recreation areas in Colorado. Whether you love skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer, you will be within a short drive of many great areas. Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include hiking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 35 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 45 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Cleaning Fee is $75 and Damage Waiver is $45. Sales Tax of 3.9% applies as well as a processing fee of 3.2% if paying by credit card.
• 1 Bath
• 1 Crib
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Queen Beds
• Cell phone only
• Charcoal Grill
• DVD or VCR
• Foosball Table
• Mountain Views
• No Smoking
• Queen Futon
• Recreation Room
• Satellite TV
• Wireless Internet
• Wood Stove
• Wooded Lot
Please check our Calendar for Availability.
For more information, click to .