The home has a spacious living area with a wood-burning fireplace, open to the dining area and custom kitchen, with a Jenn-Aire commercial oven.. The kitchen is well stocked and has custom cabinets and counter tops. There are 3 bedrooms. The upstairs bedroom has a Queen bed and a twin bed. The bathroom has the jetted tub and shower on this level. The laundry room is also on this level. On the main level, there is 2 bedrooms both with Queen beds and private from the open living area. This level has a full bath with walk-in shower.
The great room is a huge room with lofted ceilings and two-story windows that have views of the mountains and the forest. There is lots of comfortable seating as well as a cozy wood-burning fireplace that has a blower to heat the home in addition to the central heating. There are 2 full baths (one on each level). The large dining has seating for 6-8 and there is also seating at the kitchen island. The outdoor area is also spectacular at this home with fabulous views, a gas grill, a large deck with comfy chairs. You can hear the stream and wildlife watch.
**This home is pet friendly. We charge a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $50/pet up to two pets/three with additional owner approval. All pets must be approved before they are allowed to stay so please let us know prior to booking about any pets you are wanting to bring. This fee is NOT INCLUDED in the price you book. We charge this fee after the time of booking or the day you check into the home.**
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 30 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 25 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE
**We are located in the Central Rockies so all of our homes are above 9,500 feet. Please be advised that elevation is a factor when deciding if this location is right for you. You are also required to have 4wd with good tires, or 4wd with chains if your tread is warn past 4/32 inch, during the winter months, November-May**
*You will be required to sign a vacation rental agreement after booking*
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|