The newly remodeled kitchen has everything you will need for your stay. The granite counter tops and stainless appliances are gorgeous. The home supplies all dishes, pots and pans, silverware, glasses, and cooking utensils for your stay. You only need to bring groceries and paper goods. We supply paper goods for your first few nights but then you will need to go to the store. The dining area has a new table that seats 8 adults.
The spacious living room has lots of windows for the beautiful views and comfy seating for your entire group. There is a cozy wood-burning stove to sit by on chilly summer nights or cold winter nights. There is a large flat screen TV in the main living room with satellite programming. There are three private bedrooms. The master has a king size bed with new luxurious furnishings. It is located on the main level and there is a full bath on this level by the bedroom. This bath has a shower/tub combo. The second bedroom on this level has a comfy queen size bed. Downstairs there is a third bedroom with a queen size bed. There is a bath on this level as well with a shower/tub combo.
The large game room is downstairs and has a new Foosball table that your entire group or family can enjoy playing. There is also lots of toys and games for the family to enjoy. There is a comfy sofa and a large flat screen TV with satellite programming. Wireless internet is also provided. There is a cozy gas stove in the game room for everyone to snuggle up next to on chilly nights. There are lots of toys, games, and videos for your entire family or group to enjoy. There is a queen size sleeper sofa downstairs for two people.
Outside there is a large wrap-around deck with a big picnic table for your outdoor meals. There is a nice gas grill to BBQ your favorite "cook-out" meals. You will want to spend a lot of time on the deck to enjoy the beautiful mountain views and wildlife.
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/ large lots for plenty of seclusion
* Breckenridge ... ski, snowmobile, fish, ride, golf - 25 miles. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 40 miles. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeeping, rafting - 65 miles. SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 15 miles. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 7 miles. SE
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 miles NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 75 miles. SE
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 80 miles. SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 85 miles. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but you won't have to put up with all of the traffic in Breckenridge and along I-70
**We are located in the Central Rockies so all of our homes are above 9,500 feet. Please be advised that elevation is a factor when deciding if this location is right for you. You are also required to have 4wd with good tires, or 4wd with chains if your tread is warn past 4/32 inch, during the winter months, November-May**
*You will be required to sign a vacation rental agreement after booking*
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|