We strive to give each and every homeowner the best service possible. We take pride in all of our homes and treat them with the respect and care that we would take with our own personal homes. This is a list of some of the services we provide for our homeowners:
- We handle every aspect of rentals including advertising, handling all renter payments, check in and check outs.
- We have a staffed office located near our homes at 29 S. Main Street in Alma. We have a full-time rental manager and Housekeeping manager that work at the office. We have 5 fabulous maids that do a great job of cleaning and caring for your home.
- We spend in excess of 20K each year on advertising and we have the premium software of the industry that provides you and our guests the best service possible. We have channel management that advertises our homes on all of the major websites as well as with property managers throughout the US. We try to get as many rentals as possible or as the homeowner desires.
- We check our homes once a week. We turn on the pumps, check for leaks in the plumbing, check the heat and thermostats, and make sure all doors and windows are locked. We turn the pump back off upon departure.
- We maintain hot tubs as part of our routine inspections. We add necessary chemical each week and change the filter if needed. After rentals, we check the hot tubs and dump them if necessary. We have our own water tanks available to fill the hot tubs if a home does not have adequate water for filling. We always rinse the filter after each rental and change it if necessary.
- We have a full-time staff of maids that clean after every rental. We never use a “list” of maids. They are always the same ones that are familiar with the homes. We have on staff a full-time housekeeping manager and inspector who checks each home after it is clean for quality assurance. We can do owner cleans as well with the possible exception of the busiest time of the year. We also offer deep yearly cleans and carpet cleaning.
- We have our own quality pin-striped white linens so you never have to worry about providing sheets. We use a 3-sheet system so that the renters always know they are staying at a premium luxury location. Our sheets are shrink-wrapped as soon as they are folded out of the dryer so that they stay clean and fresh when being transported to the homes for cleaning.
- We can arrange for plowing of your home and we check to make sure it is done before the rental.
- We go to each home just prior to a rental to turn on the pumps, turn up the heat if needed, do a final check of the cleaning, and turn the heat up on the hot tub. We leave goodies for the renter such as holiday gifts, flowers, cookies, or other surprises.
- Each home is check for any damages or missing items after every rental
- We have rental insurance available for the renters to purchase. We purchase a damage waiver for each renter, collect a security deposit and have a credit card on file.
- We file all of your city, county, and state taxes each month.
- We send a monthly report at the end of each month detailing your rentals and we send out a check at the same time. We also offer ACH service for speedy payment. At the end of the year you will receive an end of year statement as well as a 1099 so that you don’t have to do any work other than handing it to your CPA. We track all expenses that are incurred during the year and those are in the report as well.
- We have a homeowner app for each homeowner so that they can log onto their home and see the upcoming and past rentals as well as the financial information related to the rentals. Homeowners can book owner stays by calling or just booking it on the app. They can even upload photos they take to the app for us to put on the websites.
In short, we LOVE our cabins!